Kindly please note that in order to take MTCINE online exam, you need to be a MTCNA certified first.
- Training will be held in 3-days, based on updated schedule.
- Each class start at 9.00 am and end at 5.00 pm
By default, the training session will be held in WCC Telco Training Center, TG-F04, UTM-MTDC Technology Center, Technovation Park, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81300 Skudai, Johor. We will inform you if there are changes in venue.
- At the end of 3-days training, participants will attend MTCINE (MikroTik Certified Inter-Networking Engineer) Certification Test. An official certificated from MikroTik will be issued to those who successfully passed the test. (Passing grade is 60%).
- All participant will have official Certificate Of Completion from MKNS Consultant and will be our certified trainee.
The course will be fully handle in Malay
Mohammed Khomeini Bin Abu (MikroTik Certified Trainer).
3-days training cost – MYR 2,500.00 including :
- MTCINE Module
- MTCINE Lab Exercise
- International Online exam
- MikroTik Licence Level-4 (Prepaid Key)
Your registration is not completed and the seat is not guaranteed until the payment is received in full amount. We have big demand for this training and sitting is limited, therefore we suggest you not to delay with the payment.
What To Bring
1) Your own laptop equipped with Ethernet port.
2) Two units of UTP cable – 2 meter length each should be enough.
We will not provide any accommodations. Participant need to arrange their own accommodation. Please refer this page for more information about accommodation near our training center.
We provide basic facilities such as :
- Air-Conditioned room
- Prayer room
- Water Dispenser
Food & Drinks
Two Tea Time and Lunch is provided to all participants.
To enroll you can proceed for